Friday, April 10, 2009

-Get ready, Get set, GO.... ! .....oooppss.. burn out of OIL !!

Just finish my surgerry posting.. am here i am.. lazying around in a saturday afternoon without books that have medical terms on it.. I needed a few days break before the marathon of studying begans for my finals. I need to recharge my strength, pick up my interest of studying  and building a crystal clear mind. 

Oh.. and i realize something! My blog .... is alwiz full of my nagging, bragging and complaints. Haha.. Sorreee... but i just have no place to pour my unsatisfactory feelings or complaints... only to somewhere that people would not be harm.. like in here! ; ) Speaking of my blog, i plan to change it to a better theme.. like more of discussion of life, things, latest gossip and all.. but this has to wait till i finish my finals. ; )

Just yesterday, when i have nothing to do but to watch a movie, i choose TWLIGHT which i long to watch but never got the chance , either i was too busy or the DVD is unclear.. Well, finally i got my chance! I watch it yesterday. And guess wat? I finally became the late-onset fan of twilight series. Oh gosh, the next thing u know.. i began googling up the ebooks. I started off by reading NEW MOON, and i was so engrossingly magnetted to the creative description of every gesture and move of the story , that certain parts of it made my tears tricked down unconsciously. Oh.. no! i could already be addicted at this time , not when my exam is just 3 weeks down the line. sigh.. an addiction to combat now *_*

                                        [newmooncover.jpg]

Neeway,  i truly recommend to all romance lovers, do make a trip to the nearest bookstore to grab a copy...no no ...5 complete series of twilight! ; ) 
( thats my plan after exammm.... )

Ok.. nothing much for the day to "COMPLAINED".. except for the tremedous irritable hot and humid weather this afternoon... which coz my head to spin like a top, partially compromising my reading speed. Isshhh...  


-nerdy IVY soon to be-
(duration : 3 weeks) 


No comments: