Monday, April 20, 2009

- Clock's ticking, time's running out!-

How ? Why? What have i been doing for the past one week of my study leave... oh gosh! I dun wan to even mention how i spent NOT studying EFFICIENTLY most of the time :( .. anyway..  this two weeks is a crucial time for me to buck up what i left behind for the past 5 years of my medical studying life... I need to let it to consolidate into one piece of jelly-like structure (brain) and keep it in my healthy calcium rich helmet (skull)... 

Oh ya besides the fuss and buzz of how hectic and stressful my life in my study week.. i still get the time to watch American idol.. yea.. wat the hack am i doing??? its only 2 hours per week.. human need some rest ba...  i just so love this year's american idol.. i think they set a really high bench mark for the coming years. They are all so talented that i couldn't imagine how its goona be like when it comes down to only the top 3.. I wonder who...

For last week.. the top 7 performed ; Adam, Danny, Kris, Anoop, Allison, Lil and Matt... For me last week's  performances were just so-so .. i prefered last two weeks especially when Adam shockingly amazed the judges with "Mad World". I love the song so much and i think i began to fancy Adam more after that incredible performance. As for last week's elimination, Matt was saved by the judges. Oh yea.. as usual expected becoz it would be the last opportunity for the judges  to save anyone.. anyway... this week I am looking forward to see who to go.. and this means two contestants to go. haha.. I am betting my foot ... nono  both of my feet  on adam, danny and kris. See u guys in the top 3 ... unless of course... the unexpected happens...

I just had a SUSHI KING feast for my dinner ( coz their r having a promotion and thx to my house mate for the invites :) .. tummy full with salmons swimming in my stomach finding their way out.. : ) ( mind me i am grosss...yeww..)
Ok.. my head spinning again.. having this weird vertigo since.. the day the heatwave crash on Kuching town.. haha... back to studies bobYe!

dizzy cartoon 

-Dizzy bizzy Ivy-

No comments: