Wednesday, March 04, 2009


A picture is worth a thousand words - *mutism*


 My 6.25th birthday Cake - tiramisu my fav !!!

A pic before i blow my 6th candle ( still young :)



Thanks to all my frens for the bbday celebration.. 
Mr Fann presenting the present to me O_O

Lovely pic with  my housemates

        GOing to miss those moments

Yong Mek Mek & me


Dinner bbday at THE CHEF - western style!

Sorry, this post has only few written words
As u can see, those pics convey what i have to say
Pictures are definately worth more than a thousand zillion words
for a lazy person like me  @_@
Thx to all my wonderful frens for the wishes 
Thx to all my lovely coursemates for the celebration
Thx to my increadible amazing housemates for everything!
Thx to darl for being at my side all the time!
Nitey~


- 6.25 year old IVY-











No comments: