Saturday, March 21, 2009

A bad day to end the weekend...

                                       


Yes.. i must complain and brag about today. I've been sitting on my desk since morning , typing my case-writeup and only to know.. i have 2 more to go. IT just won't stop. Its like never-ending story. It not like i wanna write alot, or put in my whole knowledge into it and produce the best case-writeup... no no no.. why has it not end yet. SIgh.. i plan to clear my big nuisance burden so that i can really focus on my coming exam which is only 2 weeks away.. RGhhhh.. its just such a lousy day to waste on CWU.. and one thing ; i develop this wrist and medial ulnar side pain. I suspect it is a radicular pain, originated from some compression of my ulnar nerve secondary to typing too long.. elbows on the table! ish aiks ... now its really real PAIN in my ass.. seriously.. oooo.. next thing i'll be expecting is carpel tunnel syndrome..  damm.. median nerve soon to go.. oh well.. i just hope time is endless for this moment..


I began understanding more on TIME.  TIME is universal ; poor, rich, boy, girl, famous, sick, healthy all... have the equal time to spend (exception t0 people with impending death ahead which then reminds me of the late Randy Pausch "Last Lecture" that i was reading lately - a recommendation to the book and video). However, the way  to spend the time is the factor to differentiate between us all.. I have to admit, despite me aknowledging myself that i did not procrastinate.. the fact that i am still not hardworking makes me, relatively a procrastinator indeed. Thats why i am faced with 2 case writeup at the end of this 2 weeks before exam. Yes.. punch me, kick me, slap me, i am still procrastinating. Who to be blamed, the internet?? my computer?? the timetable?? my tiredness?? watever u call it.. IT ME! 

well.. i just need to finish this CWU now! thx for listening to my bragging..  whoever u r... :)


                                  
                                            -miserable tired girl, ivy-

No comments: