Friday, December 05, 2008

Today is a Saturday morning. What am i doing now.. blogging?? Shud i be in bed , continuing me beauty sleep?? As a matter of fact, i was woken up by the landlord of my house who alwiz comes eagerly each month to collect our rent. When each month falls in, it would mean sacrificing my shopping allowance, which mean sacrificing my beloved blouse & shoes!!! - just nozzing around -

anyway, i feel terrible today. My procastinating side of me is trying to pull me back into the "dangerous" hole. The hole where is filled with laziness, care-free life and sleepy syndromes. How i wish i could close the hole for this 6 months until my final ends. Why am i so weak in overcoming the temptation of enjoyment?? I've already abandon my scheduled chapters to study, as usual. How sad, how bad could it be (since medicine posting is such a stressful and vast field to master), how mad am i.. I just wish, someone who just crack open my head and pull off the limbic system ( is that responsible for feelings?? .. thrown my neuroanatomy into the drain de ..Arghh.. )..

Oh jean.. u alwiz complained so much.. i guess this is me... the grumpy old grandma , Jean. What can i do to stop procastinating.. i dun wan to end up regretting when the exam is around the corner. I love medicine so much.. but interest ain't such a strong magnet to pull me out from the "euphoric" hole ; the hole where i shud say all lazy-bumps are lying comfortably.

Argg.. get something to work out.. mayb some shopping will do?? *_*

- ivy lim-

No comments: