Saturday, February 14, 2009

It was not good.... but it was more of a GREAT!

despite all the stress from my ortho exam and coming finals, life's merciful enough to fit the time perfectly for a stress-relief mini celebration of V day and bbday. My exam finished rite at the spot when i needed it the most ; HIS bbday + Vday. Well, not much of a preparation but i managed to invite most of our coursemates to celebrate this occasion when the clock strike 12 am at 14 Feb 2009. Tot my plan would work but somehow somewhere HE could alwiz figure it out... Anyhow, i hope u enjoyed the mini surprise , dear!

Well , he had his day but i had mine the next day. hehe... I got a few surprises by him. He got me something that he reluctant to get me all this while coz he said he wanted the best for me.. anyhow he still got it for me!!! Its still the best dear!!!

This year VDay dinner was just out of my random thoughts. We started looking for restaurant as we din book. Lucky , we tot of Jap food and we were near the Jap restaurant in crown plaza. SO there goes.... My fav WASABI!!! hehe.. dinner was awesome. The surrounding was truly romantic and fitted the theme. They even gave out roses.. and tables were decorated with a small candle light torching the romantic atmosphere. I can smell the love in the air but i was more occupied with the fresh smell and taste of sashimi ;) love jap food ... thx dear for the wonderful dinner!!! how bout next year?? "_"

Mr Pig is having his sashimi


Miss Small Eye having her fav Jap meal..


okie.. no mood to write much as i have lots of thing ahead to settle. keke... dun wanna be last minute person again.. i hope >_<

HAPPY V DAY my family & frens!!! miss u...

- in love IVY-

1 comment:

Janet Lee said...

i miss u too!