Saturday, January 17, 2009

-Emo remarks -

Nothing much to say apart from my coming psychiatric exams due this coming thurs. I am manically staying up late trying to study (but failed as a result from poor concentration and attention) with the next morning wake-up depressive mood going to school. Psychomotor agitation and irritability commenced throughout the day leaving me with my energy drained out resulting in a blunted affect and mutism at the end of the day. I hate to say this but my hallucination of CNY celebration and delusion of receiving many angpow $$$ (able to grab 10 MNG clothes) is obessively occupying my preception and thoughts. My compulsive action of enjoying (even tho exam is coming) is way out of control . The only therapy i badly need is a temporary abstinence from an exam state. ... I longed for my holidays ... :(


- emo IVY in a manic state-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

antipsychotic+ mood stabilizer stat

Anonymous said...

do u feel like want to end your life???

jeannieljn said...

Not ending but wanting a break... *sob sob